$0.40 – $0.80 / Piece | 100 Piece/Pieces (Min. Order)
+ All 8 Options, Blue, Red, Yellow, Brown, Orange, Sky Blue, Green, Dark Khaki
Plain Dyed, Custom
Large microfiber towel, Quick dry towels, Best microfiber towels, Microfiber material
Microfiber towels for cars, Microfiber car cloths, Wolesale beach towels, Home textiles
|Item||Special Microfiber Towel Car with Custom|
80% polyester 20% polyamide
T/T, deposit in advance, balance to bepaid against copy of B/L / LC
Less than 15 days after payment
The superfiber quick-dry towel gives consumers a new way of quick hair, hair protection, fashion, environmental protection, time saving, electricity saving and no hair injury.
What is microfiber fabric (microfiber material)?
Microfiber fabric, a pollution-free textile material, is made up of polyester and polyamide. It is a kind of material with remarkable functions such as excellent water absorption, good air permeability, anti-mildew that is widely used in clothing and home textiles.
Microfiber material is generally composed of 80% polyester and 20% polyamide, or 70% polyester and 30% polyamide. However, it can also be composed of 100% polyester, but the water absorption and the feel of which are poor.
- Highly absorbent. The microfiber fabric strengthens its water absorption by increasing the contact area between the fiber and water. Therefore, rapid water absorption and rapid drying are the most significant characteristics of this fabric.
- High detergency. The diameter of microfibers is only 1/10 of silk. Its special cross-section can capture dust particles more effectively, so it is an ideal fabric for cleaning towels such as car towels.
- No hair removal. Microfibers are not easy to fall off from the surface of the towel due to the fine weaving method, the high-strength synthetic filaments of which are not easy to break. So microfibers are used to make cleaning towels and car towels, which are particularly suitable for wiping bright paint surfaces, electroplated surfaces, glass, instruments, and LCD screens. When the glass is cleaned in the process of automobile filming, it can achieve a very ideal effect by using microfiber towels.
- Long service life. Due to its high strength and toughness, a microfiber towel has a long service life that is more than 4 times than other ordinary towels. In the meantime, microfiber does not easily undergo proteolysis like cotton fibers, so even if not dried after use, the microfiber towel will not mold or rot anyway.
- Easy to be cleaned. When cleaning by ordinary towels, especially by natural fiber towels, the dust, grease, and dirt are directly absorbed into the fiber. They will remain in the fiber and are not easy to remove, which makes the towel harden and lose flexibility. However, microfiber towels won’t absorb the dust, grease, and dirt into fibers so you can wash your towels easily with water or a little detergent after use.
- Not easy to fade. The microfiber has good dyeability, so the microfiber towel is not easy to fade, which will not bring the trouble of decolorization and pollution when cleaning the surface of goods.
Microfiber material is not only used in people’s home life and clothing but also widely used in various industries such as car maintenance, hotel, beauty salon, sports equipment, daily necessities, and so on.
10 kinds of color to select, free to match the style.
Packing & Delivery
DHL/TNT/Fedex etc express, air delivery or shipping way.
Delivery method is according to customers request.
How to choose microfiber towels?
Universal Microfiber Towel
The most common microfiber towels on the market are composed of 80% polyester and 20% polyamide or 70% polyester and 30% polyamide.
Polyester is used for friction while polyamide is used to absorb water. If the towel is composed of 100% polyester, then it will not be too absorbent.
The weave pattern of waffles is square or rhombic, which looks like a waffle, so it is called waffle. This kind of towel is more absorbent than ordinary ones, and because the air can flow easily in the towel that it can dry faster. Waffle towels are suitable for wiping hands, kitchen countertops, dishes, or being used for bath towels, bathrobes, and dry headscarves.
Tightly woven glass towels
You should better use smooth microfiber towels to wipe the glass or screen without fluff, or the fluff of the towels will entangle small particles and scratch the glass easily. The tightly woven smooth microfiber towels do not leave scratches or water stains when cleaning the glass.
How to use microfiber towels?
Microfiber towels are popular around the world today, but many people don’t know how to use these towels in the right way.
Many people are used to soaking the microfiber cloth in the water completely and adding soap, then wipe the countertop directly. In fact, this will reduce the cleaning effect of the microfiber cloth. The best way of which is to wipe with a dry or slightly moist microfiber towel.
For a particularly dirty window, you can use an ordinary rag to remove the dirt with soap firstly, then use a rubber scraper to wipe the water away. Finally, wipe the surface with microfiber towels. The windows wiped in this way will be particularly clean.
If the windows or countertops are not particularly dirty, just spray a little water and dry them with a microfiber cloth.
Water and microfiber towels can be used to wipe off dust and bacteria without much powerful chemical detergents.
After being used for some time, microfiber towels may have peculiar smells and bacteria. At this time, people may consider boiling towels for deodorization and deodorization. Please do not treat microfiber towels in this way. It is sufficient to wash the microfiber towel in 40-degree warm water.
Do not dry and iron at high temperature
Washing, drying, or ironing the microfiber towel at the temperature above 60 degrees will shorten the service life of the microfiber towel and lower the performance of cleaning.
Forbid using bleach and clothing softeners
Bleach will destroy the synthetic fibers of the towel. Clothing softener (or laundry detergent containing soft ingredients) will leave a thin barrier on the surface of the microfiber, lowering the performance of water absorption.
Use liquid laundry detergent or liquid soap
Do not use laundry soap powder because the microfibers will trap the tiny powders and cannot be completely released after washing.
Where to buy microfiber towels?
Buy large microfiber towel, microfiber washcloth and microfiber car cloths from Fabricsale, the Chinese top towel supplier who supplying microfiber towel wholesale and bulk microfiber cloths. Our towels are perfect for car detailing or home dusting. They can also be used to wipe down showers, in order to avoid hard water stains.